A Way of Living
一种生活方式



Places That Shaped Me
塑造我的地方

I move between cities, cultures, and seasons of life. What stays constant is not speed or ambition, but a preference for clarity, balance, and intention.

我在城市之间、文化之间、人生的不同阶段中移动。始终不变的不是速度或野心,而是对清醒、平衡与自持的偏好。

 

Shanghai grounds me. San Francisco encourages curiosity. St. Louis reminds me to reflect. New York sharpens me.

上海让我记得来处;旧金山提醒我保持好奇;圣路易斯让我慢下来思考;纽约让我学会独立。

What Grounds Me
让我安定的事



What I Care About
我在乎的事
 

Movement sharpens my focus. Exploration keeps me energized. Respect for nature brings me inner peace.

运动让我专注;探索让我保持活力;尊重自然让我获得内心的平静。

 

 

 

Family. Education. Charity. Sustainability. Some commitments are long-term. Some contributions are quiet.

家庭、教育、慈善与可持续性。有些选择需要长期坚持,有些付出不必被看见。

A Private Note
一段私语

This page is not an introduction. It is simply a window.

这不是一份自我介绍,只是一扇窗。

©Copyright. All rights reserved.

We need your consent to load the translations

We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details in the privacy policy and accept the service to view the translations.